Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tree of Life

I made this card for the CDAC "Vickie Quickie 1st April - 15th April".  Nana Vic showed us a photo of the painting she had painted and it is just beautiful.  I put this card together on a base of metallic green and the gold metallic papers.  The image was drawn into the 3 sections, so I divided them to show the gold paper in between the sections.  I colored the tree with numerous Copic markers.  I added the adhesive backed gems and a gold ribbon.
This image was only available free to her followers the first week of the challenge and I was not able to locate it on her blog at this time.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comments, glad you liked this weeks freebie and you're sooo right,a mouse and a cup cake? What was I thinking!! I think it had something to do with the mouse (toy one) hubby threw at me! (and of course I do lov cakes!)
    Love the way you've made panels out of the tree, lovely card!
    (lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty colors and design. lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Marla!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, and I'm glad you're enjoying the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is gorgeous. The metallic colors really catch the eye.

    ReplyDelete